Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesdays with Dorie

Ok, so a little disappointing, but I cannot seem to get my camera to work with my new lap top to download pictures for my first TWD baking. Today's recipe was the Chocolate Chocolate Cupcakes. YUM!! The recipe was very straight forward, the house smells wonderfully chocolatey. I am going to decorate them for Halloween and take them to Jakob's school on Thursday. I made up some cream cheese frosting - since it does go with everything and there will soon be many mummies in my kitchen! I think I am really going to enjoy participating in Tuesdays with Dorie. I always have all kinds of baking ideas going around my head and I think that having someone else make the decision for me once a week is going to be a relief. Silly eh?

Anyway... Next week I promise to have figured out how to get the pictures to work on my new laptop - not really sure why it wouldn't read my card. hmmmmm....

Watch for more recipes from TWD, every tuesday!! Thanks for letting me participate!

Tania
Love Big, Bake Often

3 comments:

Bungalow Barbara said...

Welcome, Tania! Hope you can get your camera to talk to your computer soon. Glad you liked the cupcakes!

Jamie said...

Save at least one of those for me! I love your sour cream frosting. We just did cookies here and I can't remember half the things you taught me. I need another tutorial before you leave!!!! Happy baking!

Leslie said...

Welcome to TWD! It's a lot of fun (though I think I should have joined an exercise blog at the same time). Hope you're victorious over the technology!